This giveaway is being sponsored by Hilary & Kevin Jones of The Frabjus Lady and the Screwy Carpenter.
Hilary and Kevin Jones are the creators of Kevin’s Quality Clothespins. I’m trying to help get the word out about their product because I think these clothes pins sound absolutely awesome! I remember hanging clothes on the line as a young mother and I either had the choice of the ones with the spring, or without. I always preferred the spring just because they would accommodate more thickness than the others. As I got busy with my life I started using the dryer just because it was more convenient, but I never forgot that wonderful fragrance of clothes that were hung out on the line. Now that I have a bit more time and want to return to using a clothes line, the pins that are available in the stores are absolutely worthless. They are so flimsy and cheap that they hardly hold tight enough to keep a potato chip bag closed. They definitely wouldn’t hold clothes on a line.
Five good reasons to enter this giveaway:
1. Kevin’s Clothespins are proudly labeled Made in America! Our springs come from an American Manufacturer. Our maple is supplied by a local company. That wood is then handcrafted and the pins assembled here in the Pacific Northwest.
2. A clothespin is worthless without a great spring. Kevin’s Quality Clothespins are made with a heavy gauge wire and is a fully-wound spring. The springs are made of stainless steel and will never rust.
3. Kevin’s clothespins are made from Maple. This hardwood is enduring, has a even light-colored grain, and does not bleed tannin stains into clothing.
4. Kevin’s Quality Clothespins are much more substantial than the imported pin. The total length is 3-1/2 inches and the wood is cut thicker. The angles of the cuts, the thickness and length come together to make a heavy-duty clothespins that will fit over a 1/2″ dowel.
5. Each of our pins have grooves cut into the end to help the user easily grip the pin when using. This is a useful feature but also adds to its beauty.
6. What have you got to LOSE? I know … that was the 6th reason!
Hilary and Kevin have a Kickstarter going on this month to raise funds so they can keep going. This short video explains what they’re trying to do and you can’t help but just love they way they seem to be having so much fun with it. Make a donation, and at the same time, get either a cool-looking trivet or wine holder that you can gift to someone else or keep for yourself. Where else can you make a donation and get a useful gift that’s handcrafted and made in the USA?
So What Do I Get If I Win the Giveaway?
30 Clothes Pins – Handmade, heavy duty, made of left over hard wood end pieces from the manufacturing of guitars.
There will be THREE winners of 30 Clothespins EACH.
Once you get your Clothespins, you may decide that 30 just isn’t enough, or maybe you want to buy a package for each of your friends. Another perk for the giveaway is that you will get 10% off of a new order.
When is the Drawing?
Winners will be chosen on two dates:
March 12th 12am EST
March 21st 12am EST
Anyone who is 18 years or older, and a resident of the USA can enter.
The winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond. If we do not hear back from said winner in the designated time period of 24 hours we will choose another winner and they will have 24 hours to respond from the time the notification email is sent.
Woohoo! I Love a Sale
Hilary and Kevin are so excited about getting the word out that they are willing to give all our readers a 10% discount from March 10th to March 23rd. Here’s where you go to buy them. http://ladyandthecarpenter.wordpress.com/store
Enter this code at checkout, BYG10TOTAL3 good from March 10th – through March 23nd.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions: http://h2hnetworkingbloggers.com/giveaway-terms-conditions/