When you need a corner computer desk but you have a budget, you can build it with plywood. Some woodworking experience can help, but do not let the lack of it deprives you of the experience and satisfaction.
Instructions of build corner computer desk
- Place some glue on the edges of 22 inches plywood pieces 34 1/2 inches and secure them between plywood pieces of 28 inch on the top and bottom with screws to seal.
- Apply glue to the remaining three edges of plywood 34 1/2 inches. Place them between the sides, on one edge and against the shelves.
- Supports the box on its side with the rear brackets away from you. Measure from the underside of one of the shelves and mark the height of 4 inches.
- Install the mounting cabinet line drawn on the line according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Add remaining mounts sliders on the sides of 14 -inch plywood 14 by 34 1/2 inches with screws that brings.
- Spread some wood glue on the desk leaving at least 1 inch away from the edges. Center the box at the top of the desk and lined the back of it with one edge of the corner computer desk.
- Secure the plywood pieces 4 by 4 inches at the corners of the bottom of the desktop with drywall screws.