The Ceiling Fans Lowes brand Harbor Breeze offers the option of a flush mount when the extension or change of angle of the fan is not necessary. Harbor Breeze fans come with accessories and mounting brackets needed to install, requiring only common household tools.
- Turn off the power switch on the fan box in the main panel.
- Screw the mounting bracket Ceiling Fans Lowes at both ends threaded into the metal box fan in the ceiling, using the screws and washers and a Phillips screwdriver
- Screw the cover of the fan at the top of the fan motor bracket using the Phillips screwdriver. Hang the fan on one side with J-hook on the ceiling bracket.
- Match the wiring inside the Ceiling Fans Lowes with wires protruding from the ceiling. Place in parallel with each other. A nut placed on each pair cable until the tightening by hand. Wrap a layer of electrical tape around the wire and bonding wire nut.
- Remove the plastic blocks engine places the fan blades, using the Phillips screwdriver. Fan arms bolted to the bottom of the engine.
- Screw the Ceiling Fans Lowes blades to the arms with the supplied accessories and a Philips screwdriver.