Hunter ceiling fan light kit is a company that sells general home appliances such as fans, lights and humidifiers. Hunter fans have special dimensions that require their parts, as the kit light originals so they can be installed properly.
- Stand on the ladder and use a Phillips head screwdriver to unscrew the three screws on the switch compartment hunter ceiling fan light kit.
- Disconnect the large plastic plug and colorful connecting the switch to the fan compartment.
- Remove the wires from the switch compartment so that you can prepare light kit installation.
- Remove the plug covering the central whole switch compartment, if there is an outlet there.
- Spend the black at the bottom of light kit through the center hole in the switch compartment and white wires ceiling fan.
- Screw the threaded kit light in the switch compartment until the connection is firm tube.
- Use a washer and nut included in the kit light and place them on the threaded into the breaker compartment tube.
- Cable kit of light in the switch compartment to wrap the black cable kit blue light around the cable compartment.
- Stand on the stairs and reconnect the plug plastic control compartment switch to control plug in colorful hunter ceiling fan light kit.