Burlap is adequate for most casual rough fabric window treatments, open frame. Window treatments for burlap shower curtain should hang from a bar above the window frame and ends on the windowsill or reaches the ground. Few types of cuts work well with burlap curtains, but ties knotted rope curtain will help the casual fabric.
- Hang the curtain of burlap shower curtain and tie a string around half long. Adjust the height of the wire and how strong is bound until you’re happy with the effect.
- Brand high thread with a pencil mark within the window frame.
- Cut the thread and measure the length of the portion tied in the shade.
- Add 40.64 cm to fit the thread and used shears to cut a piece of thin rope length you calculated. If you’re using a tape adds 60.96 cm to the length of thread and cut a piece of wide gingham ribbon that long.
- Install a cup hook on the pencil mark frame.
- Tie a knot at the ends of the rope and tie it around the burlap shower curtain or wrap the ribbon around the curtain and tie it in a bun. Tie the knot like you’re tying a shoelace. Engages the opposite side of the knot in the cup hook.