Making wooden shoe racks to solve your disaster shoe disorder. Before buy wood, measure the dimensions of your closet and set beside another’s shoes in a row to determine how many pairs of shoes fit on each shelf – which determines the number of shelves.
1. Paint both sides of the boards with wood stain and let dry completely.
2. Center 2 inches long L-brackets between the midpoint and each end of the wooden board 3 inches wide along the edge. This will be the top of the platform.
3. Center 4 inches long L-brackets between the midpoint and end of the wooden shoe racks board 6 inches wide along the edge. This will be the bottom of the platform.
4. Use your power screwdriver and 1/2 inch screws to attach the brackets to their tables.
5. Align the bottom of the bottom shelf brackets with sockets of your closet. Use your screwdriver and screws 4 electrical inch platform to connect to your wall.
6. Align the bottom of the L-brackets of the upper platform with top of the bottom shelf. Use your screwdriver and screws 4 electrical inch platform to connect to your wall.
7. Place your shoes for the toes are wedged below the top of the platform with the soles of your feet flat on the bottom shelf shoe racks.