If you are a diehard shoe lover or just have accumulated many pairs of shoes in recent years, sometime a shoemaker may become a necessity. A mountain of shoes in the back of your closet can make it almost impossible to find the right shoes for the occasion. Making shoe racks for closet to solve your disaster shoe disorder.
Instructions to make shoe racks for closet
- Paint both sides of the boards with wood stain and let dry completely.
- Center 2 inches long L-brackets between the midpoint and each end of the wooden board 3 inches wide along the edge.
- Center 4 inches long L-brackets between the midpoint and end of the wooden board 6 inches wide along the edge.
- Use your power screwdriver and 1/2 inch screws to attach the brackets to their tables.
- Align the bottom of the bottom shelf brackets with sockets of your closet.
- Align the bottom of the L-brackets of the upper platform with top of the bottom shelf.
- Place your shoes for the toes are wedged below the top of the platform with the soles of your feet flat on the bottom shelf. Finally, you can make shoe racks for closet easily.